Content Marketing Specialist at REMS
Join Malaga's fastest growing company
REMS Group is a dynamic company with big ambitions, based in Malaga City, Spain.
Specialized in real estate services, the company offers a high return on investment assets to its clients remotely by purchasing, redesigning, and managing properties in the most central and valuable locations of Malaga.
Excellence and organization are our mottoes, with an AGILE approach and a young international team ready to face any challenges, grow and establish itself as a leader in the industries we operate.
Content Marketing Specialist reports to the marketing manager and is in charge of topics, such as community management, content creation, and any other marketing-related task.
What you will do:
- Assist in our Be Ready service that consists of property marketing on the rental platforms (Airbnb, Booking, etc.) and home staging.
- Create an annual content plan and follow up on social media strategy by publishing a minimum of 5 posts a week.
- Create content for social media, website, and advertising.
- Communicate and engage with the users and potential clients via our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube) and email.
- Plan and release online advertising campaigns through social media channels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Spanish (other languages such as French and German are a plus).
- Be reactive, adaptive, and improvise while facing issues.
- Editorial calendar skills to broadcast stories across all social channels.
- Having superior organizational and time management skills.
- A previous experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads is required.
- Video editing and Copywriting skills for content creation.
- WordPress, Elementor, and YouTube experience are a plus.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
Conditions and benefits
Content Marketing Specialist recruitment process
A quick intro call with our recruiter.
A quick test to predict job performance and company fit.
We conduct in-person or online interviews to get to know you better.
We give you a challenging business scenario and you will have to find a solution.
Final interview with our general manager and a job offer.
Fill in this form and our recruiter will get in touch with you